Monday, July 6, 2009

5k run for 4th of July and other activities

Our family tradition for the last couple of years has been to watch the 4th of July parade in Redwood City, CA (20 miles south of San Francisco).  Every year we looked at the runners participating in the 5k run.  So this year, we joined them.  Tomi and I finished the 5k run, Carolyne finished 3.3 km and Eryk did 1 km.  Hopefully next year they can do better.  I completed the 5k in 28'45", Tomi completed hers in 33'54".

Other preparations for my triathlon have been a 18 mile bike ride in a bit more than 1 hr, a run on the Embarcadero in San Francisco, and more Team in Training track, pool and bike activities. 

Hopefully now that my schedule is back to normal (the last 2 weeks were not), I will be able to get back on track with my workouts and preparations for the Triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment