Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A good chiropractor is worth millions

In addition to hurting my knee, I pulled a muscle in my lower right shoulder.  I actually had to leave work early because I no longer could type.  So I called my Chiropractor and was able to get a last minute appointment.  Dr Brian Ota is a "3 for the price of 1".  Other than being a really good sports chiropractor, he's a shaman and great fitness instigator.  He's the one who kept nagging me to compete in a triathlon and the one who really made me believe I could do this. Anyways, long story short, he worked on my upper back, cracked me a couple times, put me on ice and told me that I should be ok and that yes that I had no excuse not to run tonight.

So here's one for you doc, I ran 4 miles this evening, and my shoulder did not bother me in the least.  And yes, I will follow your advice and ice it before going to bed.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment